The Full Circle wind services group was established in 2021 to bring EWT’s experience as a wind turbine service provider to the multi-brand space. Full Circle is an independent company building on the 20 years’ market-leading experience of EWT and combining OEM best practices and engineering capabilities with the flexibility of an independent service provider.
For nearly 20 years, we have been delivering excellent service and maintenance under the EWT banner, resulting in a worldwide average availability of the EWT fleet, close to 99%. Now, Full Circle aims to offer our first-class maintenance support to all who require it. No matter the brand, whether you have one or one-hundred turbines, we are here to provide agile, honest and responsive support. We offer regular maintenance, corrective maintenance, blade inspection and repair, 24/7 365 remote monitoring and statutory inspections. Everything you need to keep your turbines turning. Our wide-ranging expertise, extensive resources and personal approach will help you get the most out of your turbine.
We are looking for a (Junior) Control Room Engineer to support our international Operations department. For this role you have the flexibility to work from home and from our Headquarters in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
The ideal candidate lives in the Netherlands, but we are also open for candidates from UK.
· Drive Performance upgrade project from the control room and perform commissioning test remotely.
· Communication with customers, technicians, and the maintenance teams to coordinate tasks and mitigate doubts.
· Monitor our wind turbines worldwide and escalate all important system alerts.
· Assist and/or supervise of service activities performed by third parties and/or colleagues.
· Carry out wind turbine performance analyses, using our “supervisory control and data acquisition” systems (SCADA system).
· Remotely troubleshoot of alarms and warnings.
· Ensure proper connection of all turbines to the SCADA system.
· Have a proactive approach toward improvements and/or updates in the current database and knowledge base.
· Prepare service orders for “on call” follow up of alerts.
· Keep Service-related records up to date.
· Liaise with customers regarding specific failures.
· Meet safety and quality requirements.
· Continuously improve the performance of our wind turbines based on the error/gap analysis, response times and Operational Data statistics.
· Check availability figures and prepare relevant reports accordingly.
What do you bring?
· Proven experience with technique, mechatronic or similar.
· Previous experience in service related activities, preferably with wind turbines.
· Strong analytical and IT-skills.
· Problem solver and able to prioritize.
· Excellent communication skills in English.
· Able to build a strong and professional team and a good relationship with customers and stakeholders (both internal and external).
· A strong “can do” mentality and are commercially aware, pragmatic and independent.
· Ideal candidate lives in NL, but we are also open for UK candidates.
Are you our new colleague who is enthusiastic to work for an international Company, please send your motivation and cv to Marita de Graaf (Human Resources), at email@example.com
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!