We are looking for a Control Room Operator to support our international Operations department. The Control Room is the heart of our organization. On a daily basis we monitor more than 600 turbines around the world and measure and manage their performance remotely. This is one of the key services being offered Full Circle.
As a Control Room Operator you contribute to the performance of the Wind Turbines all over the world. You monitor turbine performance, equip Technicians with the technical information they need on site and gather all information needed to report back to our customers. When and wherever you can, you troubleshoot issues on distance.
On a daily basis you:
- Monitor our wind turbines worldwide and escalate all important system alerts.
- Assist and/or supervise of service activities performed by third parties and/or colleagues.
- Remotely troubleshoot of alarms and warnings.
- Communicate with customers, technicians Remote Technical Support, and the maintenance teams to coordinate tasks and mitigate doubts.
- Keep Service-related records up to date, working toward “lesson learnt culture”.
- Liaise with customers regarding specific failures.
- Carry out wind turbine performance analyses, using our “supervisory control and data acquisition” systems (SCADA system).
- Continuously improve the performance of our wind turbines based on the error/gap analysis, response times and Operational Data statistics.
What do you bring?
- Proven experience with Electronics mechatronic or similar.
- Previous experience in service related activities, preferably with wind turbines.
- Strong analytical and IT-skills.
- Problem solver skills and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability/willingness to build a strong and professional team and a good relationship with customers and stakeholders (both internal and external).
- A strong “can do” mentality and commercial awareness while being pragmatic and independent.
We are looking to expand our team in our headoffice in Amersfoort. Partially working from home is an option