The Control Room is the heart of our organization. On a daily basis we monitor more than 600 turbines around the world and measure and manage their performance remotely. This is one of the key services being offered Full Circle.
We are not only growing our company, but we’re also expanding our services. This means we have a continuous need in the control room to ensure that internal training and documentation are kept up to date and relevant. For that reason, we are looking for a:
Internal training Control Room
To facilitate the next steps in our growth
The direct effect of your work will be: a better trained Control Room with even more knowledge and smoother trouble shooting and resolving process. The world will be greener as a consequence! A better equipped Control Room means more focus on turbine performance, more kW’s generated with wind energy and fewer visits to site.
On a day to day basis :
- You will have the chance to experience how satisfactory is to pass knowledge to other people and help them get things done.
- You will get technical training from the best and most experienced people,
- You will create work instructions and manuals and be responsible for keeping them up to date.
- You will develop training material.
- You will help to keep level of knowledge, within the CR team at a high level, which will in turn, help to maintain the availability and performance of the fleet of Wind Turbines under our control.
What will you bring?
- Relevant technical knowledge and hands-on experience in the power generation industry, ideally as a Wind Turbine Technician
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, electronic, mechatronic engineering (or similar).
- Flexibility and can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You are an autodidactic person, who finds different ways to explain as to ensure concepts are well understood while keeping all documented.
- Experience as trainer.
The job will be located in Amersfoort. Partially working from home is possible.