Full Circle Wind maintains approximately 600 (EWT) wind turbines worldwide. From our Headquarter in Amersfoort (NL) and our main warehouse in Coalville (UK) we ensure all service teams in The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy, Greece, and USA, are supplied with the necessary parts to maintain the fleet.
We are looking for a Material Management Coordinator, preferably living in the Amersfoort area. You will be responsible for the inventory management and the product and materials. You will become part of the International Supply Chain team, currently 4 employees (based in UK and Amersfoort) and work closely with the Stock Controller, who is also based in Amersfoort.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Assisting in loading/unloading and cataloguing shipments of wind turbine parts and consumables.
- Processing and preparing part requests and supply orders; picking materials; safely and correctly packaging orders; placing orders in delivery area.
- Sorting and storing materials in the correct locations in accordance with organizational standards.
- Maintaining a high standard of organization of regarding both the physical storage of inventory and stock administration; keeping up to date digital records of the quantity and location of products and of any incoming deliveries or outgoing orders.
- Assist in remote stock taking duties.
- Assisting our technicians in the field by delivering time-critical components to site.
What do you bring
- MBO diploma
- Material Management experience (MRP & ERP)
- Stock Control experience
- Transport Management (customs documentation) experience preferable
- Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills are required
- Experience in the wind industry is preferred but not a must
- Full clean driving license
- Based close to Amersfoort
Are you the Material Management Coordinator we are looking for? Apply now and send your cv and motivation to M.email@example.com
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!