The Full Circle wind services group was established in 2021 to bring EWT’s experience as a wind turbine service provider to the multi-brand space. Full Circle is an independent company building on the 20 years’ market-leading experience of EWT and combining OEM best practices and engineering capabilities with the flexibility of an independent service provider.
For nearly 20 years, we have been delivering excellent service and maintenance under the EWT banner, resulting in a worldwide average availability of the EWT fleet, close to 99%. Now, Full Circle aims to offer our first-class maintenance support to all who require it. No matter the brand, whether you have one or one-hundred turbines, we are here to provide agile, honest and responsive support. We offer regular maintenance, corrective maintenance, blade inspection and repair, 24/7 365 remote monitoring and statutory inspections. Everything you need to keep your turbines turning. Our wide-ranging expertise, extensive resources and personal approach will help you get the most out of your turbine.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and our fast growing order portfolio, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
We are looking for Service Technicians (experienced and starters) who will be responsible for the service and maintenance of our wind turbines in the following regions:
- Newquay Cornwall
- Your main goal will be to perform all activities related to the commissioning, maintenance and repair of our wind turbines in the UK (in the region mentioned)
- You are located in the region mentioned and are able to travel within the area
- This contains physically demanding labour as you will be frequently climbing our turbines (75 m) and performing tasks that require fierce force
- You are responsible for the checking and quality of all components as well as recognising interconnections within the system’s architecture.
- During all activities you are responsible for maintaining customer contact on site to update them on the status.
- You are accountable for the safe and effective operation of all kinds of electronica and mechanical parts in the EWT turbines.
- Continuously improving the performance of our wind turbines based on the error/gap analysis, response times and Operational Data statistics
- You will also on occasion work on tasks with the control room, remote monitoring turbines worldwide
- You are prepared to travel occasionally to other locations and work stand by in weekends and evenings.
What do you bring?
- You need to have proven experience or a degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering would be nice
- You are living in/close to one of the 2 regions
- You either have a climbing certificate or are willing to get this trough us
- You do need to have your driver’s licence
- You are in excellent physical health and do not suffer from vertigo
- You are able to work under pressure
- You are willing to learn on the job and are able to travel
- You are located in the mentioned area and are willing to travel
For this position we are looking for people who have a positive attitude, are flexible and creative, with trouble solving attitude, who show initiative and who are very cooperative in working with colleagues like real team players. You work with great pleasure to build a strong and professional team and a good relationship with customers and stakeholders (both internal and external). You know how to solve problems and are strong in setting priorities.
If you match our criteria, please do send us your motivation and cv to Marita de Graaf (Human Resources), at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!