Due to our continuous growth and ambitious expansion strategy, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
For our fleet of multi-brand wind turbines in the UK, we are looking for several Multi-Brand Travelling Technicians (with Enercon experience) who are responsible for the service and repair of our wind turbine fleet at various locations in the U.K. and Europe. Candidates will ideally be based in Scottish central belt and Perthshire.
- Your main role will be to perform all activities relating to maintenance and repair of our fleet of multi-brand wind turbines.
- Various UK locations available with regular travel in the UK, Ireland and continental Europe.
- This role contains physically demanding labour as you will be frequently climbing our fleet of wind turbines.
- You are responsible for checking and maintaining quality of all components relating to wind turbine, as well as recognizing interconnections within the system’s architecture.
- During all activities you are responsible for maintaining customer contact on site to update them on the status.
- You are accountable for the safe and effective operation of electrical and mechanical components within the wind turbine.
- Continuously improving the performance of our wind turbine fleet based on the error/gap analysis, response times and Operational Data statistics.
- You will also on occasion work on tasks with the control room, remote monitoring of wind turbines worldwide
- You must be prepared to travel occasionally to other business locations and cover a weekend on-call rota.
What do you bring?
- You have minimum Level 3 Electrical / Mechanical qualification or equivalent work experience within the wind industry.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
- Enercon wind turbine maintenance / troubleshooting experience on CS48 & CS82 WEC types.
- You are in excellent physical health and can work at height.
- You can work under pressure and are willing to work weekend on-call rota.
- You are willing to learn on the job and can travel frequently to help business achieve set targets.
- You are currently living in the UK and can travel internationally.
What do we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Generous overnight allowance when staying away from home base.
- 25 days leave plus public holidays.
- Company Pension.
- Private Healthcare.
About Full Circle
After being part of EWT for over 20 years, we’re fully ready to grow as an independent company supporting multiple brands in the world of wind turbines. We started this exiting journey in 2021 and our team is working every day to support our independency and growth.
We aim to offer our first-class maintenance support to all who require it. No matter the brand, whether customers have one or one-hundred turbines; we are here to provide agile, honest and responsive support. We offer regular and corrective maintenance, blade inspection and repair, 24/7 remote monitoring, and statutory inspections. Basically, everything one would need to keep their turbines turning. We are known for our wide-ranging expertise, extensive resources and personal approach to help customers to get the most out of the turbines.
Our head office team is based in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. The rest of our 120 employees are employed all over Europe, maintaining wind turbines all over the world. In the UK we employ over 80 people, of which the majority are Service Technicians.
We are an enthusiastic and young team, in the sense that we’re growing the teams as our company is growing. That creates a unique and dynamic environment full of energy and collaboration! The team is open, direct and honest and reflects the diver’s world we live in!
If still have your attention at the end of this advertisement and you match our criteria, please do send us your motivation and cv to Marita de Graaf (Human Resources), at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to meet you!
Acquisition to this position is not appreciated!