Due to our continuous growth and ambitious expansion strategy, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
As we are continuously growing & expending our Service team in several regions, in the UK, we are looking for several Service Technicians (junior and experienced) who are responsible for the service and maintenance of our wind turbines the region of Wales and should be located or are happy to relocate the Greater Swansea area.
- Your main goal will be to perform all activities related to the commissioning, maintenance and repair of our wind turbines in the UK (in the region mentioned)
- You are located in the region mentioned and are able to travel within the area
- This contains physically demanding labour as you will be frequently climbing our turbines (75 m) and performing tasks that require fierce force
- You are responsible for the checking and quality of all components as well as recognizing interconnections within the system’s architecture.
- ·During all activities you are responsible for maintaining customer contact on site to update them on the status.
- You are accountable for the safe and effective operation of all kinds of electronical and mechanical parts in the EWT turbines.
- Continuously improving the performance of our wind turbines based on the error/gap analysis, response times and Operational Data statistics
- You will also on occasion work on tasks with the control room, remote monitoring turbines worldwide
- You are prepared to travel occasionally to other locations and work stand by in weekends and evenings.
What do you bring?
- You need to have proven experience or a minimum of a Level 3 Electrical qualification
- Knowledge of Electrical (and Mechanical) Engineering
- You either have a climbing certificate or are willing to get this trough us
- You do need to have your driver’s licence
- You are in excellent physical health and do not suffer from vertigo
- You are able to work under pressure
- You are willing to learn on the job and are able to travel
- For this position we are looking for people who have a positive attitude, are flexible and creative, with trouble solving attitude, who show initiative and who are very cooperative in working with colleagues like real team players
- You work with great pleasure to build a strong and professional team and a good relationship with customers and stakeholders (both internal and external)
- You know how to solve problems and are strong in setting priorities.
About Full Circle
After being part of EWT for over 20 years, we’re fully ready to grow as an independent company supporting multiple brands in the world of wind turbines. We started this exiting journey in 2021 and our team is working every day to support our independency and growth.
We aim to offer our first-class maintenance support to all who require it. No matter the brand, whether customers have one or one-hundred turbines; we are here to provide agile, honest and responsive support. We offer regular and corrective maintenance, blade inspection and repair, 24/7 remote monitoring, and statutory inspections. Basically, everything one would need to keep their turbines turning. We are known for our wide-ranging expertise, extensive resources and personal approach to help customers to get the most out of the turbines.
Our head office team is based in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. The rest of our 120 employees are employed all over Europe, maintaining wind turbines all over the world. In the UK we employ over 80 people, of which the majority are Service Technicians.
We are an enthusiastic and young team, in the sense that we’re growing the teams as our company is growing. That creates a unique and dynamic environment full of energy and collaboration! The team is open, direct and honest and reflects the divers world we live in!
If still have your attention at the end of this advertisement and you match our criteria, please do send us your motivation and cv to Marita de Graaf (Human Resources), at email@example.com. Looking forward to meet you!
Acquisition to this position is not appreciated!.