WE COULD DEFINITELY NEED YOUR HELP!
2 years ago we demerged from our mother company and became a standalone Service Provider in the world of Wind Turbines. We started with just a couple of dozen people, we are currently with 150 and we’re aiming to at least double in size in the years to come.
In order to be successful in that, we need to be great in recruitment and make sure our employer branding is appealing, outstanding and we let the rest of the world know how exiting it is to be part of the Full Circle journey.
But… like said… not that long ago, we were just a couple of people…. That means, we have close to nothing in this area…and what makes it exciting is that there is plenty of space for YOU to use your creativity to produce appealing content. Come on board and help us bring ideas to life, taking our employer branding game to the new level!
Are you an HR or Communications student, in your 3rd year of your Bachelor and looking for an internship (meewerkstage), let us know, because we’re looking for a
INTERN EMPLOYER BRANDING AND INTERNAL/HR COMMUNICATION
On a regular day, you will arrive in our brand new office, which fits our company identity and purpose perfectly, with solar panels and a bee farm on the roof. You will start with an excellent cup of coffee from a Full Circle mug and walk to your own desk. After a little chit chat you will start co-creating a 1-2 year plan and work on content creations. We’re thinking about creating testimonials, ‘a day in a life of a..’ video’s, building a new career website and more. From our HQ in Amersfoort, we want you to work out those scenario’s, coordinate the ‘casting’ of employees, help them to understand what they need to do etc. Also if they are based somewhere else in Europe.
That is not all, we also just created EMPOWER; our brand new intranet, that needs a design and needs to be filled with content. You can coordinate the gathering of the documents, suggest improvements and come up with new ideas.
What can you expect from us?
· An Internship that really ads value towards our company growth and makes a difference. Not just being the next intern, doing the same thing again
· Depending on your school’s requirements we assign you a dedicated project besides the day-to-day
· Guidance and mentorship from two experts! Our Communication Specialist and the Head of HR
· Joining a small but very international team working from our Hub. That means that we almost every week have employees from all over Europe visiting us
· An intern allowance of 450 EUR gross for 4 to 5 days a week. If needed; full reimbursement of public transport costs to get to the office.
What we ask from you:
· Availability for at least 6 months. Starting September 2023 or sooner.
· An interest and intrinsic excitement in this important area of Communication & HR
· You are not afraid to speak and write in English. It doesn’t have to be perfect, but you need to be comfortable and get the text ‘almost’ write… uh right…
Please send your motivation and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org